Good Judgment Client Dashboard Website
Last updated: January 4, 2018
|The Good Judgment Client Dashboard website at www.goodjudgment.com/analytics (the "Site"), any mobile-optimized version, and other contents and services thereof (collectively, the "Service"), are operated by or on behalf of Good Judgment Inc. (collectively, "us", "we", "GJ" or the "Company").|
1. Information Collection and UseA. Basic Account Information: When you create or reconfigure an account for the Service, you will be asked to provide personal information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, and your company name.
B. Your email address: We may use your email address to send you information about the Service (including notices required by law, in lieu of postal mail). We may use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses.
C. Links: We may keep track of how you interact with links on the Service and in email, by redirecting clicks, or through other means.
D. Information Collected Automatically: In providing the Service, we use persistent and session cookies and other tracking technologies to: (i) store your username (ii) analyze the usage of the Service; (iii) customize the Service to your preferences. A persistent cookie remains on your computer after you close your browser so that it can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can set your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if you disable cookie functionality.
We may also use other Internet technologies, log files, clear GIFs, Flash technologies, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Service. We also may include clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to determine whether the message has been opened. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
We use web analytics to collect and analyze certain types of machine-produced information related to your use of the Service, including: (i) information related to the devices or browsers you use to access or interact with the Service, such as: IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, and unique numbers or codes in cookies; and (ii) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Service, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Service, and other similar information. We may also capture other data, such as search criteria and results.
GJ uses the information we collect automatically to analyze how the Service is used, diagnose technical problems with the Service, maintain security, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account, monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, and to comply with applicable laws.
2. How We Share Your InformationA. With Your Consent: We may share or disclose your private information with your consent. We will not sell your contact details or share with any other partners and sponsors.
D. Law and Harm: GJ may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security, or technical issues; or to protect GJ's rights or property.
3. How We Protect Your InformationGJ uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to GJ or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
In the event that personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, GJ will promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised as required by applicable law.
4. Your Choices About Your InformationYou may decline to submit any requested personally identifiable information through the Service, but as a result GJ may not be able to provide certain features of the Service to you. You may, modify, update, or correct your account information, certain opt-in/opt-out preferences, and email preferences by logging into your account.
5. Children's PrivacyThis Site is not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18). GJ does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information.
At this time, we do not share private, personally identifiable information with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. If we do so in the future, GJ will provide you with a choice prior to sharing your private, personally identifiable information with third parties and affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. You may also notify GJ at firstname.lastname@example.org any time you choose to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties and affiliates. If you choose to opt-out, GJ will not share your information with that identified third party or affiliate for its direct marketing purposes.
Good Judgment Inc.